Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Self assesment on presentation.

1) What did you notice you need to improve on that you did not realize until you watched the video?
I need to look at the audience while I talk in stead of looking at what i`m reading.
As well as talk clearly so that the audience can hear me as I talk and so they don`t keep complaininig.

2) How will you improve the next time you have to give a presentation?
I`m going to practice with a partner or a realitive so they can give me input on what I need to do better and what I need to put into my presentation. talk to someone who has been giving presentations for a long time where they will know what I need to improve on and other things that I should include.

3) What do you think your group as a whole could improve if you had to give your presentation again?
It would`ve been nice if all of my group particeapated, and knew the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment